Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hypothetically speaking.........

GasGiant

I work in an industry where we do lots of fabrication work among our 'normal' bread and butter work.

Hypothetically speaking. If someone were to manufacture tube assemblies to customer specs, is there any legs in that idea ?  

We can also manufacture piers  

C

Your issue will be scaling. It's so niche that you'd have to charge a lot to justify it. Many companies that already supply the gas and oil industries are already well specced to service this requirement too.

1 hour ago, GasGiant said:

I work in an industry where we do lots of fabrication work among our 'normal' bread and butter work.

Hypothetically speaking. If someone were to manufacture tube assemblies to customer specs, is there any legs in that idea ?  

We can also manufacture piers  

C

Hypothetically how much would it cost me lol

3 minutes ago, Mr Spock said:

If you were to, hypothetically, manufacture these, you wouldn't be able to sell them here without permission from admin :wink2:

No I know. Id sell them through my own website. Just figuring out if its worth the hassle and if there is a market 

3 hours ago, GasGiant said:

No I know. Id sell them through my own website. Just figuring out if its worth the hassle and if there is a market 

I could do the same here in France have the same resources and equipment being in tubular steel manufacturing. But a small  community to supply cost/delivery/time

3 minutes ago, fozzybear said:

I could do the same here in France have the same resources and equipment being in tubular steel manufacturing. But a small  community to supply cost/delivery/time

I made 3 piers and the hassle with  transport cost's as well do your homework