Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Best place to sell a telescope?

ObscuredView

36 minutes ago, ObscuredView said:

I have a telescope for sale but not sure where to post.

Theres also UKABS which has a good audience where you can register and buy / sell / trade straight away.

https://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/

I'm afraid its rather a buyers market at present. I've tried to shift stuff on here recently and not had a single enquiry.

I don't think anyone has much disposable income in these current times....i certainly haven't 😟

Edited by Space Hopper

• 6 months later...
25 minutes ago, ObscuredView said:

Where do I find the classifieds once I qualify?

The astro classifieds will appear when you qualify and log on, the section appears between the retailers and equipment sections.

As Michael has alluded to , posting content has to be meaningful as part of a discussion or postings.  Simple one or two likes and replies will be attributed as spamming just to get the post count up, so though typically one would  expect within thirty posts one may be given full access it could be much longer and a take forty/fifty or more posts.

I know when I joined I was given full access after 26/27 posts so it is dependent on your quality of posting.

Edited by Naughty Neal