NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Guess whos coming

CELESCOPE

Ok guys and gals stand by ya beds.thee ole Celescope is coming to haunt you all at SGL4, by kind permission of Mike P who has given me space to rest my head ,

So Helen forget Steve l , and feed me insted with the Welsh Ckes heheheheheh .

But really look foward to meeting you all again along with some new faces

Rog :):):evil6:

I have pretty much given up hope of seeing clear sky tonight.... so thats 2 for 2 that has been cloudy, and according to the forecast, it will be clear overnight on Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed.... really, they couldnt get 6 days in a row wrong, could they?

I have pretty much given up hope of seeing clear sky tonight.... so thats 2 for 2 that has been cloudy, and according to the forecast, it will be clear overnight on Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed.... really, they couldnt get 6 days in a row wrong, could they?

Indeed mate, I've come to accept that it's just a pointess exercise looking at the forecast. I made a small list of targets about two weeks ago and I'm not sure I'm going to image one of them this side of SGL4.

Tony..

I had an Idea you would come at the last minute :).

It will be nice to see you again Rog. If you're not bringing any gear, feel free to use mine, coz. I still don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Ron.:)

Archived