NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

newcomer

SH1NOBI-OF-DEATH

Hey,

Kind of new to this forum or to the astronomy society in general. Even though i'm currently persuing a degree in Physics with Astrophysics, i thought it was about time to lean more about imaging astronomy, lol.;);):rolleyes:

Hoping to buy my first telescope this summer, thinking of the custom made Orion optics 10" F4 1/10TH wave, any suggestions?:hello2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ally,

I believe you mite know me from COD, i do play wenever i can, LOL

Thanks again for the welcome, really appreciated, i guess i'll be able to learn much more about imaging astronomy by talking wit ppl like yourself who prob know a lot more than myself, ;)

Well speak again.

Manny

welcome sh1nobi of death.

where are you from?

i too am doing a degree, my friends think i am well smart.

what do you want to know about imaging? that telescope you want sure sounds swell.

will you use a DSLR or CCD for imaging, remember those flat fields!!....(refer to janesick

enjoy your time on SGL, its a friendly neighbourhood forum

paul

where are you from?

what do you want to know about imaging? that telescope you want sure sounds swell.

Oh man, thanks for making me smile.... you are both posting from the same university based IP address, and during his user registration process, Manny said that it was you who referred him to SGL.

Oh man, thanks for making me smile.... you are both posting from the same university based IP address, and during his user registration process, Manny said that it was you who referred him to SGL.

:hello2: Well sussed Steve:hello: ;):evil6::rolleyes:

Hello Shinobi (any relation to Obi-Wan?) and welcome :rolleyes:

welcome sh1nobi of death.

where are you from?

Maybe your friends are just being nice ;)

• 6 months later...
Hey,

Kind of new to this forum or to the astronomy society in general. Even though i'm currently persuing a degree in Physics with Astrophysics, i thought it was about time to lean more about imaging astronomy, lol.:):(;)

Hoping to buy my first telescope this summer, thinking of the custom made Orion optics 10" F4 1/10TH wave, any suggestions?:)

Hi,

I am a Junior college student with Science (Physics) n planning to go for degree in Astrophysics ahead. Could u pls give some idea about:hello2:

--> Career and Job opportunities after Astrophysics

--> Pre-requisites for joining Astrophysics

Any other info. u want to share, will be highly appreciated. :icon_eek:

Archived