Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Best birthday pressie ever

MartinB

A belated pressie from my 2 daughters (belated because they had some technical problems with image size and resolution)

They been sifting through my hard drive and lurking on SGL, rifling through my album and pulling out my best images. These have been organised into coffee table style book using Photobox. The result is amazing.

Every visitor to the house is now going to be invited to sit beside the coffee table!

Sounds to me like you have two young ladies who are switched on Martin. They put some thought into what they did for you, and knew it would please you. Wallah! They were right.

A prezzie from the heart, they are the best.

Ron.;)

They are certainly switched on Ron, they run rings around me. As Steve says, they once found me logged on to UKAI and, in my absence put up all my kit for sale for about £100.

They are certainly switched on Ron, they run rings around me. As Steve says, they once found me logged on to UKAI and, in my absence put up all my kit for sale for about £100.

Eeeeeeek!!!;):rolleyes:

Fantastic pressie Martin . I take it you have checked to make sure ALL the images are yours (could be one last trick by the kids) ;):rolleyes:

Archived