NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NEW StellaLyra Ultra Flat Eyepieces

FLO

The StellaLyra family of eyepieces continues to grow 🙂 

StellaLyra Ultra Flat Eyepieces

Excellent field curvature correction so stars are pin-sharp across the entire visible field, even in fast optical systems. 

Fully multicoated optics and blackened lens edges for high light transmission and contrast.

Colour correction is also excellent. 

Available in 10, 15, 18 & 24mm with 1.25" nosepiece and 30mm with 2" nosepiece (shown below). 

Manufactured to a very high standard by United Optics. 

stellalyra_uf_ep_30mm_sgl.thumb.jpg.fd6275fcb26e1e7e563c4d3c0db94582.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

We have kinda reinvented the wheel because they are of course available wearing other brand names. 

After seeing them often recommended here at SGL we sourced them direct from the manufacturer for our StellaLyra brand.

All StellaLyra eyepieces are covered by our two-year warranty and 30-day return policy.

You can buy with confidence 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLO said:

The StellaLyra family of eyepieces continues to grow 🙂 

StellaLyra Ultra Flat Eyepieces

Excellent field curvature correction so stars are pin-sharp across the entire visible field, even in fast optical systems. 

Fully multicoated optics and blackened lens edges for high light transmission and contrast.

Colour correction is also excellent. 

Available in 10, 15, 18 & 25mm with 1.25" nosepiece and 30mm with 2" nosepiece (shown below). 

Manufactured to a very high standard by United Optics. 

stellalyra_uf_ep_30mm_2e_sgl.jpg.240f205927937dfc500f8ba99158e0e5.jpgstellalyra_uf_ep_30mm_3e_sgl.jpg.731ef55da1d04a82ad460f6e8361fcd9.jpg

Just a small detail, you mention a 25mm above, but it's 24mm on your website, (which is correct), just to avoid any confusion 🤗.

Nice range of nice eyepieces👍.

Dave

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F15Rules said:

Just a small detail, you mention a 25mm above, but it's 24mm on your website, (which is correct), just to avoid any confusion 🤗.

Nice range of nice eyepieces👍 

Typo fixed.

Thank-you 🙂

• Like 2

I have the 24mm and it holds its own again my new Panoptic 24. Curiosity motivated me to pull the trigger, and now I’m keeping both to be able to show anyone who are wrestling with that ever burning question.

And I’ve been itching for the 30mm for while now. The stylish SL design and competitive price point of this incarnation might just clinch it for me. :)

Apparently the 10mm is also fantastic at its price range.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cajen2 said:

They look very similar to the APM UFF / Celestron Ultima Edge range. Please don't tell me they're the same - I've just ordered from you the Ultima Edge 30mm at £40 more.....

If you email us your order number, I'll look into it 🙂 

Steve

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Spock said:

The 30mm would be a good replacement for my 32mm Plössl. 70° v 50°... What's not to like :biggrin:

That's exactly why I wanted one: to replace my (otherwise excellent) Vixen NPL 30 mil. Only 50° FOV, though.

I own the 18mm in other clothes and it quickly made my mind up to buy the 30mm and 24 later on.
The 24 had very long eyerelief at 29mm, and my scope has a 2" focuser, so the 30 stayed.

My ones have other branding, but in my view, and I am picky on eyepieces, these are all superb.
Very pleased that FLO have brought some in Stella Lyra branding.

I can see a few lower down gaps filled with these after Christmas.

• Like 3