Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Essex UK

SteveP UK

Hello all,

Just joined the forum so saying “hi”.
Been interested in the stars for as long as I can remember and have attended a few astronomy club open evenings but never got around to buying a scope myself until now. 

I’m now the proud owner of a used Skywatcher 10 inch Dobsonian and waiting for some clear evenings to give it a whirl on the moon. In the meantime I will be exploring all the invaluable information from these forums. 

Steve

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SteveP UK said:

Thanks all,

Hi Ed didn’t realise there is a club in Rayleigh, will take a look. I’m in Chelmsford by the way. 

Hi Steve, from Chelmsford if you want to join a local club you have choices.  There’s the North Essex Astronomy Club and Castle Point AC, near to Rayleigh actually Daws Heath.  There’s others but these 2 are probably closest.  CPAC meets weekly at St Michael’s church Daws Heath every Wednesday at 8.00pm or streamed live online.

I would never promote my own club in any way except to say WE ARE THE BEST😁

Cheers from Ed.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...