NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky at Night magazine caught up with me - price going up!

Shimrod

I took out a subscription to Sky at Night in 2019  on a special offer - it's been renewing at £16.95 ever since. Just had a letter telling me that it is going up to £65. I know there are a few other people who've had this offer, so watch out for letters in the next few days.

At full price I will probably review the other magazines available and consider whether I want to swap - I do like the pull out monthly round-up section.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Shimrod said:

At full price I will probably review the other magazines available and consider whether I want to swap - I do like the pull out monthly round-up section.

I really like that section.  But being across the pond, issues usually arrived too late to use it much, so I dropped my subscription.

5 hours ago, Shimrod said:

I took out a subscription to Sky at Night in 2019  on a special offer - it's been renewing at £16.95 ever since. Just had a letter telling me that it is going up to £65. I know there are a few other people who've had this offer, so watch out for letters in the next few days.

I had the same £16.95 subscription as you. A couple of weeks ago they sent me the same letter so I called them and asked for a better deal. The result being 12 issues for £34.99. 👍

Edited by ScouseSpaceCadet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ScouseSpaceCadet said:

I had the same £16.95 subscription as you. A couple of weeks ago they sent me the same letter so I called them and asked for a better deal. The result being 12 issues for £34.99. 👍

I think I'll be making a phone call tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interestingly, as an Apple user who subscribes to Apple music for £15 / month if i was to go 'all in' and pay £30 / per month

and get the cloud data, the fitness and tv app, and the arcade and news apps all together, within the 'News app' i'd have available over 100 monthly magazines, one of which is BBC Sky at Night.

Although i'm not interested in the arcade and don't watch too much tv, i'm half temped.