Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

_leo_

Hi,

I'm relatively new to astronomy. Although I've been doing it a couple years  the interest seems to come and go. 

I've found the most basic objects and don't seem to progress any further, I just keep looking back at what I've already seen.

As the nights are starting to get darker and hopefully clearer, I want to make a new start and find some new objects and of course look at some of the old ones too.

hi leo welcome to sgl. theres a book turn left at orion, full of information , targets etc and how to find them. i also use the cambridge double star atlas which is also full of info and star charts etc. hope this is of help.

• Thanks 1

A Warm Welcome to SGL,  I changed my whole observing after meeting a now a very good friend. 

I had stuck with galaxies and stuff in Turn Left but like you I was viewing the same things. 

Now I go for clusters both open and globular and double and multiple stars much more to look at and there are some wonderful different colours in the double and multiple stars systems. 

• Thanks 1