Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A Tale of Two Focusers (or, "Moonlite Becomes Her")

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah is that on an Equinox 100?

Orange is very fetching as well I must add but as you say it is a matter of taste.

Which is the most popular colour you sell?

The telescope in the picture was James' Celestron C100ED.

So far this year it has been 45% Black, 35% Orange and 20% Red.

Thankyou Mark, and FLO... what can I say, about the best bif of kit I have bought for the 925 without a doubt :rolleyes:

I shall be doing just the same when I get my C8 ;)

I got a blue one on my Meade ED127T sniiiice:D

Philj

Your OTA has blue detail on it if I remember correctly.

Sounds nice :)

If you are willing I will ask Ron (at Moonlite) to send the correct flange direct to your address, that way you will receive it 2-3 days earlier.
Ok that would be acceptable.

Mark, Ron at Moonlite sends his apologies and says he will send the correct flange direct to your home address to save time :rolleyes:

Mark, Ron at Moonlite sends his apologies and says he will send the correct flange direct to your home address to save time :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update. I presume that once the replacement flange arrives to whom do I return the incorrect flange to? Moonlite or FLO?

Just out of sheer curiosity was this the flange for the skywatcher Evostar DS PRO?

... to whom do I return the incorrect flange to? Moonlite or FLO?

We will send Fedex to collect, if you let us know which week-day is best we will make the arrangements.

Just out of sheer curiosity was this the flange for the skywatcher Evostar DS PRO?

Probably, we'll know for sure when we see it.

Apologies to Antony and ADMIN for having hijacked this thread. Mark's complaint was posted here before it arrived at our helpdesk :rolleyes:

Steve

That's okay - When shall I expect a (black) Moonlite for the Helios 150 as compensation?

Ant :)

Archived