Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

m27

Hi everyone

There's no point in trying to sleep with the night temperature as it is, so it's out with the cool beer. To ensure that the sensor doesn't get too hot of course.

Around an hour before the end of darkness, the air stream swung around and damp easterlies threw up haze and less than decent guiding. Hence we curtailed the session at under 4 hours.

I don't think the background is as even as this processing suggests, but it's too hot to do a search to find out.

DSLR users, do have a go. This one is quite easy. Thanks for looking.

eos700d en gso203 filtro UHC

1838537110_2-27(1)_01.thumb.jpg.a333b95a9cd5c7d51a91f68dbef0ef3c.jpg

Edited by alacant
  • Like 27

15 hours ago, alacant said:

Hence we curtailed the session at under 4 hours.

Nice one. 👍 I know what I managed to get in 25mins, and now I know what to aim for 🙂

Edited by AstroMuni
  • Thanks 1

Another nice one! I've been following some of your threads on here for things as they throw up ideas on what is possible from the top end of the country and with an SLR; but I'll have to put this one on the long term list as I've not got enough reach for it at the moment.

• Like 1