Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

AR2824 with cloud filter. 22-5-21

xtreemchaos

thanks Mark, i tryed yesterday for 4 hours without a gap but this morrning i woke to sunshine but by the time i got setup it had changed but on the brightside i got a pic before it started raining  its 50/50 at the mo but sols outa range by 1200. hope your skys clear mate. charl.

The cloud thing has taken over the world of solar imaging,    I have noticed that even gong feed is spewing out the cloud phenomena now on places that usually never had them; thats why the sites were chosen for those scopes  :(

It could be a global pattern change for sure, or some jerk playing with the weather using cloud seed techniques.   (i am betting on the jerk phenomena, coughbillgatescough)     https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=73c2a642793b

these jerks come out and say they want to do this stuff, then back track and say "oh we are not really going to try this it was just a theory on a computer"  ,   then the jerk  actually does the experiments and hide them with non-disclosure laws.

Just look at the gong page,   all of them are washed out.  Back.    in 2019 gong almost never had a cloud out delay.

https://gong2.nso.edu/products/tableView/table.php?configFile=configs/hAlpha.cfg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kitsunegari said:

The cloud thing has taken over the world of solar imaging,    I have noticed that even gong feed is spewing out the cloud phenomena now on places that usually never had them; thats why the sites were chosen for those scopes  :(

It could be a global pattern change for sure, or some jerk playing with the weather using cloud seed techniques.   (i am betting on the jerk phenomena, coughbillgatescough)     https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=73c2a642793b

these jerks come out and say they want to do this stuff, then back track and say "oh we are not really going to try this it was just a theory on a computer"  ,   then the jerk  actually does the experiments and hide them with non-disclosure laws.

Just look at the gong page,   all of them are washed out.  Back.    in 2019 gong almost never had a cloud out delay.

https://gong2.nso.edu/products/tableView/table.php?configFile=configs/hAlpha.cfg

Good point - Gong has been unreliable these past few weeks.

Finally got 10 minutes viewing this afternoon - perfect seeing - AR is superb. Imagine it’s pretty spectacular in WL too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

as the title said cloud riddled. 400frames so not the best by far. but im glad i caught the ar again.

kit ed80 quark, asi120mc  

clear skys all . charl.

1531133122_ar282422-5-21.png.3f7adba0df97b949cf94eec41a86dc50.png

Nice one charl.  I observed in WL and in HA.  Even in a PST it showed quite a bit of detail. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Paul. glad your getting some views, im trying today but no luck so far. clear skys. charl.

Thank you charl.  I have a PST on loan, lucky for me the owner isn't very interested in solar - still very kind of him to loan it to me though 🙂.