Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

price of gear suggestions?

Iceman120

Hi all,

I'm considering getting a ZWO ASI533MC Pro, Currently using a DSLR, due to the price of a dedicated astro camera I will be forced to sell all my current imaging equipment to help fund it. Before I start pricing things up I was just wondering what you guys think it would be worth as either a job lot or individually? Any suggestions would be great? Pictures can be added if need be.

Thanks Rich

Canon 550D IR filter removed not full spectrum

Canon 550D Stock

3  x batteries

2  x chargers

2 x dummy batteries to use mains power

2x 3m data leads to connect to laptop

18mm - 55mm kit lens, is an EOS but modified the back so it can be used with a clip in filter

Kenlock 135mm F2.8 manual prime lens

Sigma 70mm - 200mm Macro lens

SV Bony CLS clip filter (no case)

Skytech Quadband Filter (has case)

Sell it separately... or you could do as one member on here did lately and  put up total cost and then sell off individually at a much higher price..

I thought the rules were that you had to put the price up and make things transparent.... not so it seems

Just make it up as you go

There's a 550D on ebay with a kit lens for £200. Say £225/£250 for the modded one. Obviously you'd sell both with a charger and batteries. That would leave your other lenses and filters. If it was me I'd offer the modded one on here and stick the rest on ebay.

• Like 1