Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Christmas Delivery Info & Opening Times

FLO

Christmas is nearly upon us 🎅🎄

UK orders for in-stock items placed before midday 22nd December should be delivered in time for Christmas but these are extraordinary times so we cannot guarantee this. 

Our online store is always open but our office will close Thu 24th (mid-afternoon) until Tues 29th for Christmas.

We will then reopen until Thu 31st (mid-afternoon) when we will close until Tues 5th Jan for New Year. 

Thank you for your support and custom throughout 2020.  

Merry Christmas,

The FLO team  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Don't take this as gospel , I'm just going on what FLO's reply was to my email a while back asking something similar . I had a couple of items in the same order, one in stock, one not.

"If you add other items that are in stock to the same order then we will wait till all items are in stock before shipping as we only charge you for the one delivery. If you wanted other items that are showing as in stock quickly then please place a separate order for these items."

I'd imagine they would be flexible and obliging enough to split an order and send whatever was in stock as long as you paid for the extra cost of the split delivery. Can't hurt to ask them directly .

Heather

• Like 1

I see the iOptron mounts (26 / 28lbs load items) now on the website, these didn't get quite the fanfare I was expecting. The 25 is still popular on the secondhand market (not usually on the market for more than a couple of days before sold).

16 minutes ago, FLO said:

It isn’t a hard/fast rule but generally we dispatch when orders are complete to reduce delivery costs. If you need something sooner please email. 

HTH, 

Steve

Ok, thanks for that, I have been patiently waiting for the telescope that I ordered on Tuesday to arrive.  I didnt realise it would be a 25 day wait to tie in with the other items.

58 minutes ago, Laurin Dave said:

I've found that they usually do, but just drop them a line to make sure  ..  

57 minutes ago, Tiny Clanger said:

Don't take this as gospel , I'm just going on what FLO's reply was to my email a while back asking something similar . I had a couple of items in the same order, one in stock, one not.

"If you add other items that are in stock to the same order then we will wait till all items are in stock before shipping as we only charge you for the one delivery. If you wanted other items that are showing as in stock quickly then please place a separate order for these items."

I'd imagine they would be flexible and obliging enough to split an order and send whatever was in stock as long as you paid for the extra cost of the split delivery. Can't hurt to ask them directly .

Heather

Thanks guys.  I have dropped them an email regarding this.