NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NASA's new discovery about the Moon.

2 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Well, its got to be that the Clangers have been spotted on the surface. ;) 

Well Knighty, when ever there is an  up coming NASA announcement people always speculate about the Clangers. So they must be real,ha. My wife has a talking/whistling Clanger hot water bottle. So who can deny their existence? Lol

Edited by Guest
Typo

2 minutes ago, maw lod qan said:

I'm certain what ever this "amazing discovery" is, they could go ahead and tell us now!

Why make us wait?? 😖😖

In these media saturated days the "standby for an important announcement" is a way to maximise publicity for your message.  I wonder if it will be confirmation of significant water deposits - good news  - but oh so much better if were discovery of a Clanger civilisation :) 

Jim

• 3 months later...

This new discovery provides an even better understanding of the lunar surface, but also raises questions about how exactly water got to the moon and how it manages to survive in the moon's harsh conditions. So far, it is known that water can get there with micrometeorites.