Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

East Anglians - Next Meet

Hi All,

Just putting out a feeler to see if there are any suggestions for dates for our next meet. Sunday is a convenient day as the hall availability is good.

Dave (Centroid) has pointed out that weather is likely to be poor this weekend. It would be nice to get an observing session if possible.

I am on call again the following weekend. This is no particular reason for should rule this weekend out but there is a very slim chance I would not be able to make it at short notice with the consequential Doughnut famine!!!! :)

Open to suggestions.

Cheers

Bill :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys

My alter-ego has just posted this in the Retailers section and after discussing with the Admin I've been given permission to approach your group (as you are local to Ambermile) and ask if you'd like to take part in a little show-and-tell for the new stuff. Looking at the end of February maybe, and you would all have to keep things a little bit hush (though that *may* change in the lead up) until the official launch.

Anyone interested then?

Arthur (as Ambermile but not really)

Bill, Feb 8th is fine with me, and once we get a general consensus of agreement on this date, I'll make the necessary arragements. BTW, I have plenty of Coffee and Sugar, which was bought for the last meet, so no need to bring any, Just the dougnuts :) , as I expect the mince pies have gone a bit stale by now :) .

Phil, you are most welcome to come along. Just PM Bill (Bill£), if you are are coming, and he'll provide you with directions.

Arthur, I would most certainly be interested in your 'show and tell session', and we could incorporate this into an SGL East Anglian Group local meet, as and when.

Dave

Hi Guys

My alter-ego has just posted this in the Retailers section and after discussing with the Admin I've been given permission to approach your group (as you are local to Ambermile) and ask if you'd like to take part in a little show-and-tell for the new stuff. Looking at the end of February maybe, and you would all have to keep things a little bit hush (though that *may* change in the lead up) until the official launch.

Anyone interested then?

Arthur (as Ambermile but not really)

Sounds good Arthur - I'll drop you a PM

Cheers

Bill£

Cool. Going to run off the two dovetail parts tonight (the other bits for two sets are all done) and so Monday will see them at the anodisers - after I get some piccies to taunt NickH with poke2.gif. Anodising should usually take about a week but you never know - last batch I had done (before Christmas) took until the next year! OK, it was only a week or so but still... )

Arthur

Archived