Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is AstroBuySell Working Anymore?

Gib007

I seem to be getting a sign-in pop-up everytime I access the website, no matter which page I access. It's odd. I believe I remember my sign-in information but it won't work anyway. Is the website running anymore? Thank you. 

Just now, Gib007 said:

I seem to be getting a sign-in pop-up everytime I access the website, no matter which page I access. It's odd. I believe I remember my sign-in information but it won't work anyway. Is the website running anymore? Thank you. 

Working for me just now.

2 minutes ago, Gib007 said:

I've just realised that if I use my Gibraltar Internet connection, it won't work but if I switch to my 4G+ on my phone, which uses Vodafone Spain, it does. Is Gibraltar blocked? 😯

I do believe they blocked IP addresses from certain countries to cut down scamming. I think that’s right anyway.

I had some discussion with them very recently because it would not let me contact sellers, it kept asking for my ID details which failed.  They could not find the cause, but I discovered it myself shortly afterwards, it was my browser that I was using, if I went back to chrome it worked just fine.

So yes they are still there and it is active.

Carole