Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

William Optics v1.5 RedCat 51 availability

FLO

The William Optics v1.5 RedCat 51 APO telescope is a hugely successful product that unfortunately is in very short supply 😟 

We receive regular deliveries from William Optics but nowhere near as many as we would like. Each delivery fulfils only a small percentage of our customer backorders (we dispatch RedCat telescopes in strict date order).  

Currently our customer backorder list is growing faster than we can source them so we have set our dispatch estimate at 40-60x working days (2-3x months).

You can place an order (doing so will secure you a position in the queue) but please be prepared to wait several weeks. 

Thank-you for your patience and understanding during these extraordinary times. 

Steve 

wo_redcat_51lx_1%5B1%5D.png

21 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

I have been waiting for these to come on line Steve but I do not want to drop £600+ and have to wait that amount of time with the money gone. 

I understand and sympathise but I doubt any retailer will have 'spare' RedCats until after Christmas. 

23 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

Hopefully in the pursuit of fulfilling demand they are maintaining the quality?

The quality is being maintained. The Returns rate for this model continues to be very low 🙂 

Steve 

• 1 month later...