ngc 5076

That’s a pretty accomplished image, I really like it. 

(I think you shouldn’t still be posting in the beginners section though, as it’s unfair to beginners who may think this is a beginners standard) 

7 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

you shouldn’t still be posting

I post here because I get good feedback and advice. Elsewhere descends into a useless (for me) discussion on hardware!

I'm sorry you feel my posts unfair. I'll remove it.

Cheers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alacant said:

I post here because I get good feedback and advice. Elsewhere descends into a useless (for me) discussion on hardware!

I'm sorry you feel my posts unfair. I'll remove it.

Cheers

Don’t you move it, ignore the comment above.... 👍😀

And it’s a superb image... 👍

13 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

(I think you shouldn’t still be posting in the beginners section though, as it’s unfair to beginners who may think this is a beginners standard) 

I think he can post in whichever image section he likes :icon_scratch:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

You happy now... 😡😡 you seem to get a real kick out of having digs at people, it’s not the first time I have seen this, as I have been on the other end of this from you...

5 minutes ago, Stuart1971 said:

You happy now... 😡😡 you seem to get a real kick out of having digs at people, it’s not the first time I have seen this, as I have been on the other end of this from you...

Stuart there is an ignore member function. Feel free to add me to your list.