SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Are these Pulsar keys?

NigeB

Hello All,

I've just become the owner of a used Pulsar 2.7 metre observatory. It's come with no keys (fortunately the door is unlocked!)  The previous owner has sent me a photo of some keys, but he's not sure if they are for the observatory (he bought the dome second hand last year but had planning permission refused and never got to set it up and use it).

I think this is a "Mk II" design. I've attached a rather poor photo of the door handle, and the keys. For those of you who own Pulsars with this kind of handle - do these look like the right keys?

Thanks

Nigel

IMG_1468.jpeg

Resized_20200614_131319.jpeg.55c239de561b17d39d082f13b31d2c2e.jpeg

Edited by NigeB

My lock and keys are the same design. Interesting point about planning permission on what is basically not a permanent structure. Maybe the size as the 2.7 looks a lot larger than the 2.2 metre Pulsar. Perhaps the council in question is not very progressive  ..............Dave

Edited by DAVE AMENDALL
after thought