Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M1 Crab Nebula

Les Tilly

Thats looking REALLY good - nice one - What other filters are you planning to use against it??

Cheers,

Richie

The only other Filter I will be using is a Light Pollution Filter and my Modified Canon 40D Camera I tried tonight but had power problems and at -13 celcius and Fingers Falling off I will leave it for another night

Les

Very Nice Les :(

-13 Is great for Noise levels, but not so good god for exposed fleash and camera batteries...

How do you power the camera? If you dont already use one I would look for a battery eliminator eithe one that runs from the mains or from a 12V supply... in the UK Astronomiser make them...

http://www.astronomiser.co.uk/canonpower.htm

Billy...

Very Nice Les :D

-13 Is great for Noise levels, but not so good god for exposed fleash and camera batteries...

How do you power the camera? If you dont already use one I would look for a battery eliminator eithe one that runs from the mains or from a 12V supply... in the UK Astronomiser make them...

http://www.astronomiser.co.uk/canonpower.htm

Billy...

Thanks Billy I use the canon AC/DC Adapter the issue was with the mount Battery I did not recharge after I used it the last few times its a 120amp 12 Volt Battery but if you don't recharge it might aswell be a AA :( will have to invest in Ac/dc Box for the mount

Ah well :(

I keep my 110 AH battery in the house and have it on an automatic charger thats meant for keeping boat batteries topped up... alwys full then when i need it... if it hasnt been used for a few weeks i take about 20% out of the battery using a 12v fan heater and then recharge it...

Billy...

Archived