myDallasTemperature
    myDHT21
    myEEPROM
    myOLED
    myQueue
    mySparkfunHTU21D
    newliquidCrystal
    OneWire

Move these folders to the Arduino\libraries folder in your Documents folder (for windows). Replace any existing folders or files.

Do not edit or replace any of these files. They have been edited and modified to use with the myDewControllerPro firmware

Thanks for the help I am trying to use version 342. I can find and see all the library files and use preferences to point at the library but still it won compile with the same message. Rather frustrating.

Thanks

Ian

1 minute ago, IDM said:

Thanks for the help I am trying to use version 342. I can find and see all the library files and use preferences to point at the library but still it won compile with the same message. Rather frustrating.

Thanks

Ian

Ian, Have you copied the files as above to your Documents\Arduino folder if not then it won't compile

1 hour ago, fozzybear said:

Ian, Have you copied the files as above to your Documents\Arduino folder if not then it won't compile

Yep, that's where they are. I have tried everything I can think of. I even deleted the compiler and re-downloaded. Whatever I do it fails. I never had this problem with the focuser. 

I really don't know what to try now 🙁

35 minutes ago, IDM said:

Yep, that's where they are. I have tried everything I can think of. I even deleted the compiler and re-downloaded. Whatever I do it fails. I never had this problem with the focuser. 

I really don't know what to try now 🙁

what version arduino are you using i'm on 1.8.16 and compiles just fine if you are using arduino v2 then maybe a problem

Hi, I just reinstalled 1.8.16 and now the library is being seen. So progress!! However I am getting an error during the compiling, which I will have a look at tomorrow. I am making very heavy weather of a normally simple process 🙄

19 minutes ago, IDM said:

Hi, I just reinstalled 1.8.16 and now the library is being seen. So progress!! However I am getting an error during the compiling, which I will have a look at tomorrow. I am making very heavy weather of a normally simple process 🙄

probably which sensor are you using DHT or HTU you need to edit one of the config files controllerconfig.h 

glad you are making progress

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fozzybear said:

probably which sensor are you using DHT or HTU you need to edit one of the config files controllerconfig.h 

glad you are making progress

Finally its done! Many thanks Fozzybear for keeping me motivated.

Ian

• Like 1