Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Arduino - Help Please!!

Gina

14 hours ago, gajjer said:

I am communicating with R Brown about his focusser and it's that that I am having trouble with

1.8.10 works perfectly well, its just that some of Mr. Brown's libraries need re-naming, either in the sketch or library folder e.g. DallasTemperature to MyDallasTemperature 

so after you copied all the supplied libraries, do a code verify & rename as required.....

The first aim of the whole exercise was to improve the drive for my Giant Wall Clock and remove the noisy gears and I now have the motor (NEMA17) and electronics board on the table (aka work bench) running from a bench PSU and all working fine.  Turned the motor current down on the TMC2100 driver and running fine with plenty of power from 9v and 100mA.  Put the motor to my ear and could just hear a faint hum.

Another aim was to set up a sketch to run my ROR automation and interface to an RPi for remote control.  Another aim is for an auto-winding mechanism for my Longcase Pendulum Clock.  (aka Grandfather Clock)