Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

4 frame 4 second prom video.

Rusted

Here's one for your amusement: A 4 second video of the changes to a group of proms over a little more than an hour.
I have it set to loop on YouTube but you may have to click the image to get it to recycle. Or go to YouTube and right click then choose Loop.

A perfectionist would have the images closely matching after processing. I'm afraid I only thought of doing this after the event.
Sorry about the 4th wonky image. I must have moved the camera between videos. Probably due to a tight camera cable.

Edited by Rusted
  • Like 4

Its "easier" if you if you save the processed images and use imppg to align them then save as an animated gif that will look the same and run on here continuously, as long as you select continuous when saving it.

Dave

• Thanks 1

Thank you both. :thumbsup:

It was just a fun experiment but I should shall use a lot more processed stills and imppg next time.

Better seeing conditions and hours of clear skies would help as well.

• Haha 1