Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 2019 Announcements

Grant

Hi all,

It's with pleasure I can announce some extra activities for the Star Party this year :)

@Dave Eagle will be there with his planetarium (conditions permitting) doing shows during the day on the Saturday. Free entry is included with your star party booking. He will also be doing an Apollo talk on the Sunday.

Peter Williamson FRAS / Broadcaster (http://peterwilliamson.co.uk) will be doing a key note talk on the Saturday before the hog roast 'Herschel to Hawkwind, Astronomy & Music how each influence each other.' which should be very entertaining.

There will be other activities during the Saturday and Sunday to be announced as well as the Astronomy Quiz on the Friday night, hosted as ever by our wonderful quiz master @michaelmorris

We have more bits and pieces still to announce and I hope to start putting up the pitch plan allocations next week.

There is still some space left if you want to come, booking details here: http://sglsp.com/

Cheers,

Grant

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/10/2019 at 13:06, mikeyj1 said:

Are we having the table top sale again this year?  I've got a few things to move along.  Maybe a separate thread needed for ppl to list their items in advance if so

cheers

Mike

That would be a sound idea - have a few things I need to shift. 

My ‘scope collection has started to grow recently, now up to 5 tubes!