Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Counting down to joining the EQ6-R club !!

Ivan Hancock

Well I'm happy to say that after many hours of research on the Celestron CGX and the SkyWatcher EQ6-R, I have finally decided to go with the EQ6-R 😋

I have put my order in for the EQ6-R Mount, a 80ED Esprit, the Orion 50mm guide scope & the ASI 120mm Mini guide camera. I believe this should

move me into the next bracket of AstroPhotography !! Been using a Sharpstar 72ED on a Star Adventurer for a while , Pretty exciting times ahead :blob6:

Edited by Ivan Hancock
Didn't make sense
  • Like 1

@Ivan Hancock you will be very welcome in the club 😀, I've had mine for almost a year and love it, it's fairly heavy to move about but that makes it very stable. It's also fairly quiet when slewing so doesn't disturb the family or neighbours. My next purchase will be an Esprit can't make my mind up between the 80 and 100. It will also be a bonus for all us up here in Blighty as you will be sucking all the clouds down under with your new toy, I haven't seen a clear sky in weeks. 🌧️

• Haha 1