Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First for what seems like ages...

Psychobilly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you had a busy night Billy, well done it's nice to see someone do Kembles Cascade.

Bit nippy up Pen-Y-Fan today I'l bet, don't know what the forecast is like for the weekend, think we'll have to make the most of it if tonight's clear as well.

Mark

Great set of captures Pete I bet you were going stir crazy up until last night. I nearly threw my laptop over the fence after having a very frustrating evening. My laptop refused to talk to my DSI II and QHY8, infact I think two of my laptops USB ports seemed to be knackered. I eventually found that the plug for the hub's PSU wasn't pushed in to mains adapter properly and all the usb kit was trying to take power from a single USB connection. After wasting ages going around in circles I finally got going and left my rig imaging over night.

Regards

Kevin

Thansk again for the comments...

I was so relieved to get out ... not happy about the power outage but decided it was an Omen and better to pack up especially as the mount refused to do an EQ North 2 star align on Betelguese and Rigel no matter how mant times i tried - it was the only bit of sky without cloud ans I only wanted to grab soem subs on M42... and with no decent way of aligning with the reticules EP batteries dead I decided to call it a night... Judging by the frost on the car this morning the skies must have cleared quite quickly but at least I got out and did something I enjoy...

I have converted the Kembels Cascade image to B&W , Inverted and pushed it to extremes to try and see how deep the image goes... will have to print it out and spend a few hours analysing it...

Here it is if anyones interested...

10499_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Billy...

Archived