SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Image processing In Photoshop

Brian28

I have just taken some shots with my new camera , a QSI583 though LRGB filters .

when I take the Grey scale images into photoshop and combine them as an RGB image ,when I click on each channel the colours are not Red , green and Blue ? They are cyan , magenta etc ?is this normal or have I done something wrong ?

Hi Carole , i will check when I get home tomorrow, but I’m sure  I created a new document which was RGB , then inserted each stacked image into its respective channel. .but when you click on each channel the colours are not clear Red , green and Blue .,  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 07:26, Brian28 said:

I have just taken some shots with my new camera , a QSI583 though LRGB filters .

when I take the Grey scale images into photoshop and combine them as an RGB image ,when I click on each channel the colours are not Red , green and Blue ? They are cyan , magenta etc ?is this normal or have I done something wrong ?

Hi Brian when you got the image opened up in photoshop click on image (located at top where you got file, edit then image), then scroll down to mode (should be first at top) then make sure you got RGB checked and not CYMK mode. Hope this helps.