SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

iOptron Mounts Pricing & Availability

It also includes a number of iOptron accessories not yet listed at our website, including the new iOptron iPolar Electronic Polarscope. We will add them to our website soon. 

57 minutes ago, FLO said:

The delivery does include a small number (probably only one or two) iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Shame. Keeping an eye on this thread for when they become available. 

Cheers Steve. 

Heartbreaking to see and read so many of us in the UK wanting to purchase the CEM60 and a Tri-pier yet none available globally? I would have gone with the skywatcher AZ-EQ6GT but iOptron CEM60 mount and tri-pier offer me a better solution to use a 120mm pro tri-len refractor and astro camera whilst I use and work from one of my (3) wheelchairs. Shame there is no other solution available.

Our latest iOptron delivery landed in the UK yesterday so we are expecting it to arrive at our warehouse in the next day or two 🙂 

In preparation we are busily adding iOptron accessories to our website so if you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us or check again soon. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 1

On 14/05/2019 at 12:02, FLO said:

Our latest iOptron delivery landed in the UK yesterday so we are expecting it to arrive at our warehouse in the next day or two 🙂 

It has arrived! We will be booking it into stock today and will begin dispatching customer orders tomorrow 🙂 

The iOptron CEM60EC mounts sold before they arrived but we do now have stock of a number of other mounts, including the iOptron CEM40 & CEM40EC

Thank-you for your patience, 

Steve 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FLO said:

It has arrived! We will be booking it into stock today and will begin dispatching customer orders tomorrow 🙂 

The iOptron CEM60EC mounts sold before they arrived but we do now have stock of a number of other mounts, including the iOptron CEM40 & CEM40EC

Thank-you for your patience, 

Steve 

Hi Steve, 

Does that mean that the supply chain problem to the factory has been fixed and they are now in production again, or are these CEM60EC mounts the ones you mentioned made prior to the stoppage? Just wondering if there is hope for those of us a little bit further down the queue.

1 hour ago, old_eyes said:

Does that mean that the supply chain problem to the factory has been fixed and they are now in production again, or are these CEM60EC mounts the ones you mentioned made prior to the stoppage? Just wondering if there is hope for those of us a little bit further down the queue.

The delivery included a small number of iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

IOptron haven't restarted production of the CEM60 or CEM60EC. Neither have they given any indication of when they will but my hunch (only a guess) is they will restart this month and we will begin receiving them around the end of this month or early next. 

HTH, 

Steve 

5 hours ago, FLO said:

The delivery included a small number of iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

IOptron haven't restarted production of the CEM60 or CEM60EC. Neither have they given any indication of when they will but my hunch (only a guess) is they will restart this month and we will begin receiving them around the end of this month or early next. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Not as bad as I thought then. Supply chain problems have been known to lead to products being cancelled. I will remain optimistic!

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet. It is very frustrating. Sorry.

We do regularly chase them for an update. When the floodgates do open and the mounts arrive it is going to be rather busy here; but we are prepared for that 🙂 

Steve 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve, I'm not knocking FLO but I can't understand how iOptron have screwed this up. They must be loosing sales as people get tired of waiting. I've been tempted to.

2 minutes ago, FLO said:

We just received an email from the iOptron factory. CEM60 production has restarted and they will be dispatching a number of iOptron CEM60 mounts to us later this week 😀🤗😎 

Fanflippintastic! 

ETA 2 weeks. 

That's great news! Will these only be the non-EC versions or the EC versions as well?

On 30/05/2019 at 19:34, fwm891 said:

Are we going to get a nice piccy of the load being dispatched?

Not sure. Probably. The photo we posted earlier wasn’t made by us, it was emailed to us by our contact at iOptron’s factory. I think he sent it to assure us our order had had left them and was on its way. If he does the same for this order we’ll post the photo here 🙂

Steve 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this order has taken them/us a little longer than expected to assemble but they say it is now complete so should we with us in 10-15 days. Apologies for the delay 🙃

• Like 1