Long time no see

Victor Boesen

So I caught myself in not knowing when I last had out the scope so I went over to look at my sketches and it suddenly hit me. I haven't even posted them on here:iamwithstupid:

That's when I decided that I wanted to share it but not only here. Also for other people who stumbles across one of my videos on youtube, so I published a new page on my website with all my sketches.
I hope you like it but keep in mind that they were all done with nothing more than a pencil and and eraser.

https://myastronomyjourney.wordpress.com/my-astronomy-sketches/

Great website Victor. Your enthusiasm and love of astronomy and observing really comes across.

Great sketches. I recognized M42 immediately.

You've done well to find so many deep sky objects. I still haven't actually been able to see the Blinking Planetary Nebula. My telescope says it's pointing at it, but I've never made it out. I must try that again actually. I think it might be higher in the sky now than when I did last try.

(And yes you used the correct translation for milk crate ?). Looked like a brilliant night.

Archived