Talacre Trails

19 hours ago, JeremyS said:

Beautiful, as always, Danny!

Thanks Jeremy :) next time will be with my new 20mm F2 Tokina :)

16 hours ago, Andy R said:

Great picture I often walk my dogs there. 

I love it there Andy and the kids do too. i must visit 3-5 times a month.

Another cracker and " I wish I'd been there " shot. You've really controlled the quality and quantity of light.

Did you ever get the Batis lens ?

The Tokina sounds good though and did you get the manual or AF ?

Dave.

6 hours ago, davew said:

Another cracker and " I wish I'd been there " shot. You've really controlled the quality and quantity of light.

Did you ever get the Batis lens ?

The Tokina sounds good though and did you get the manual or AF ?

Dave.

No Dave this is sharper than the BATIS.  This is the AF version but i really wanted the MF but no where had them in stock and i really wanted one. i got this one at a good price though £600. 

The light on the front of the LH is ambient light from the caravan site just behind the beach.  no additional light was added. 

On 01/04/2019 at 19:16, Daniel-K said:

No Dave this is sharper than the BATIS.  This is the AF version but i really wanted the MF but no where had them in stock and i really wanted one. i got this one at a good price though £600. 

The light on the front of the LH is ambient light from the caravan site just behind the beach.  no additional light was added. 

Hi Danny

I didn't realise this lens was better than the Batis so have fun with it. I'll look out for more of your shots.

So the lighthouse gets lit up rather like Penmon. I learned very quickly to only image when the cafe car park light came on :) 

Dave.

1 hour ago, davew said:

Hi Danny

I didn't realise this lens was better than the Batis so have fun with it. I'll look out for more of your shots.

So the lighthouse gets lit up rather like Penmon. I learned very quickly to only image when the cafe car park light came on :) 

Dave.

yeah Dave just like Penmon cafe ?  i wish other people would realize this in stead of trying to light paint the bloody thing

Archived