Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Horse of a different colour!

simmo39

Hi all, I know this is going to rub some of you the wrong way but after a little experiment with different blends I got to this. HHO. I Know that the image has problems ( egg stars, noise and other things ) but i do like the colour of this version.  Taken with my SW 130 pds and asi 1600 mm.  hard crop from an awful flame and horse head shot that was full of internal reflections.

47393634871_9981afd096_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, hints and tips welcome.

49 minutes ago, oobydooby said:

"Thanks for looking, hints and tips welcome."

Here's a good tip....Don't put yourself or your imaging down.  I love it. ( I mean the image)

Lol and thanks.

24 minutes ago, Craney said:

For IC 434,   the equine content  is always a Dark Horse......

That is so true.

17 hours ago, oobydooby said:

Both nice contrasting images, could we see the original uncropped?

I will see if i can dig it out, it has an awful reflection in of the secondary mirror and vanes though.

14 hours ago, rickwayne said:

Personally I like the less-green tone,  and it feels as if details in the nebula are easier to pick out in that version.

13 hours ago, tooth_dr said:

All look great Paul. I like the middle version especially but the green is envious. 

3 hours ago, DaveS said:

In this case I think I prefer the SHO version, even though I tend to do NHO myself.

Thank you all, Its a case of horses for courses! lol

Archived