Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thanks to all regular solar imagers on SGL

Highburymark

I try and get out with my (visual only) Lunt scope every opportunity here in London, and despite the lack of solar activity have had a memorable (and very hot) summer of ha observing. But it has been made so much more enjoyable by having the SGL imaging thread to consult and digest every couple of days. I haven't left many messages during that period, so this post is just to say thanks to everyone who has contributed images over the past 4/5 months - especially the regulars - your work is very much appreciated

12 hours ago, Pete Presland said:

I am finding it quite difficult to motivate myself at the moment for Solar imaging, due to the lack of activity.  

I know - it's amazing just how inactive things get.When things finally start getting active again we're going to be like kids in a sweet shop. 

On 14/09/2018 at 06:12, Pete Presland said:

I am finding it quite difficult to motivate myself at the moment for Solar imaging, due to the lack of activity.  

Ditto, I get a quick Ha fix from here, gong and Slooh and that’ll do me nicely for now until the activity increases again. 

Archived