Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

lunt ls 60 on se mount?

hello

Am looking for any advice you can give me please,am looking at purchasing a lunt ls60 H-alpha telescope and was wondering if anyone has used one on a nexstar se mount which I already have,realise that I will need a dovetail bracket to attach but does anyone have any experience with this set up or any  ideas on it,again will appreciate any advice thanks

It should be great ?  My solar set up for a long time was a William Optics megrez72 scope with a heavy front filter.  The mount coped really well.  And the solar system align feature makes setting up really quick too (you'll probably need to work through the menus and turn on the ability to include the Sun in the options for solar system align - its a safety feature).  It was easy to carry in one if the weather changed or I needed to move to another part of garden to avoid pesky trees ?

Enjoy!

Helen

Archived