Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Getting back into the swing of things

Galen Gilmore

Hi all!

Lately I've been inactive Astro-wise, haven't gotten the imaging scope out since Feburary, and have only went out to look at Jupiter a few times since. 

I have been wanting to get back into it, so I will take a few nights to just plain stargaze or do some milky way photography here in Ireland before I go back to the states. Just wanted you all to know that my inactivity isn't permanent, and you may see me lurking around a bit before I make a day for imaging.

Cheers.

Welcome back and enjoy your stay in Ireland :)

I haven't done any astro this year and not sure about last year but I too am getting my enthusiasm back and preparing (and repairing) equipment ready for imaging.  I may do some observing when I have repaired my mount.

On June 14, 2018 at 01:26, LukeSkywatcher said:

I wouldn't head out west tomorrow. There's a storm brewing. 

Currently we are staying near Galway, so we are already in the west. But we are thinking about heading back towards Dublin to find some better weather.

Archived