NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Observing Chair

It's getting to be a bit of a chore standing to observe and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent, resonably priced observing chair? I think one of the ironing chairs that Lidl were selling a while back would be ideal, but I've been checking the local store for the past couple of weeks without any luck :undecided:

Any ideas?

Col

Those Lidl stools were just great 8) Aldi sold one too but I don't think either store have had any in all year.

Managed to find the same chair on the www a while back. There are healthcare companies around that sell handy life improving goodies to old people, and they advertise that exact same chair. They were selling them at around £60-£80 though (robbing gets :undecided: ) where Lidl and Aldi did them for not much over a tenner.

I mostly use a folding rucksack stool. Was £5 from 'The Range'. It's got a furry seat which is nice in winter. Am making a little base for it with castors on the bottom.

Col,

I think I may have been the last to post regarding Lidl selling the ironing stool back on 21/2/08 as they had them from 28/2/08.

Keep on checking their site, this stool is ideal and should be at a great price - I was using mine to observe tonight with my 8" Dob. and it really makes such a difference to observe in comfort.

Chris

Archived