NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first light with a mono camera.

Adam J

This is my first light with my new ASI1600mm pro, taken over 4 nights, this is 9hours of 60second luminescence exposures from my orange zone back garden obsy.

Scope = 130pds,

Mount = Heq5 pro

In the novelty of being able to take luminescence I did not get sufficient RGB to do it justice so the color image will have to wait for another time, also want to get some Ha. I am actually lucky to have any RGB at all as I could not afford filters even after buying the camera and filter wheel with the 10% off FLO did on ZWO cameras and accessories. A kind friend took pity on me and gave me his old Baader beginner absorptive LRGB set.

5afb6f04ccae8_680_intergration_v2-monoprocessing1jpg.thumb.jpg.8da300a9cf007e69e231c4c368c43ed3.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Adam.

On 16/05/2018 at 09:39, moise212 said:

If that's your first light with the camera, in the future I expect some stunning results from you :)

Btw, I believe there's more info in your image that you can tease out

Thanks,

I open this image on my home PC and I can see the IFN clearly, I open this image on my work PC and there is no IFN....so are you seeing IFN in the image or do I need to brighten the image? Perhaps my work monitor is just rubbish. 

Adam 

2 hours ago, moise212 said:

Juuust about...

Interesting. I may try to bring it out more, as there really is no sign of what i can see on my home PC on my work PC monitor. Although it is still taken in an orange zone so its never going to fully pop. 

Lovely first light!!!

On 21/05/2018 at 15:35, Adam J said:

Thanks,

I open this image on my home PC and I can see the IFN clearly, I open this image on my work PC and there is no IFN....so are you seeing IFN in the image or do I need to brighten the image? Perhaps my work monitor is just rubbish. 

Adam 

I can't... but then most of my images end up darker when posted (possibly a good thing sometimes!!). I bet it just needs a little tweak to bring it out more :)

James

Archived