NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Rogers second Set Up

CELESCOPE

Well after the sale of my 9.25, i have now made up a second set up .this will enable me to carry on with my Lunar and Planets,, for extra wide field i have now purchased the Equinox 66 with o8 reducer , i,m hoping this will give me some really nice wide field work, ths whole lot is a fast change over with the Equinox 120 and 80 ,with just the balance to do when i change, so look foward to getting it set up and taking my first images ,this now should give me a full range of imaging .

My thanks to Bern for a lovely day whilst collecting the goods ,Coffee and biscuits were served and lunch time my wife and i were treated to bacon and mushroom hot rolls and coffee , what more could a man ask for ,

Cheers

Rog .here is a pic of the set up.

9226_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

FF III ?

A nice combo if it is used a 2" Hutech IDAS in the nosepiece of mine with an SCT-2" pushfit adaptor to take the FF III...

Pity the once Silky Smooth Dual speed Crayford is no more... :undecided:

Don't know if it would be cost efffective or even possible to get a new one (focuser only) ... or just save up for the 80 instead...

Billy...

I have to say the focussing with the Equinox is so darn good ,silky smooth thats why i have all three, i reckon they are just great.

:undecided:

Until you drop the observatory viewport roof onto it snapping of the fine focus knob :withstupid: :)

Before that it was a Joy to use... :crybaby:

Archived