Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Astrograph jobby first light piccies

Tim

I now have the Baader MPCC to go with the OTA, so i'll have another go.

Any suggestions for nice pretty targets? Preferably big and colourful and rich in Ha.

Thanks for the comments.

TJ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now have the Baader MPCC to go with the OTA, so i'll have another go.

Any suggestions for nice pretty targets? Preferably big and colourful and rich in Ha.

Thanks for the comments.

TJ

What's your FOV with this beastie Tim?

Tony..

LOL, thanks Alan! It certainly draws the light in. The skywatcher mak-newt in the photos on FLO seems to need a little more spending on it in the way of a focusser, so I may stay with this little one for a while.

Tony, the images above are only slightly cropped. I ahve the MPCC now and it's looking clear tonight, albeit there is a full moon. I plan on cleaning my SCT front plate today, so may do some 'close ups' on the moon for a change.

That's certainly a great fillip for Astrographs TJ. I certainly need to start work on My, I need an expensive Xmas Prezzie Script. Your images have just cemented the AG as the Ideal partner for my EQ6 Pro. If I can get myself a paper round between now and Xmas , I might just swing it. :undecided:

A fine selection of objects you've gathered with your new toy. I look forward to the images when the MPCC is added to the system.

Ron. :)

Tony, I have never been any good at maths, and numbers horrify me. I still have to get to grips with all this degree, minute arc second malarkey. At the moment I just point the tube at something that sounds nice, take a pic, and if it fits on screen, then I take a few more :undecided:

Its just cleared and the seeing is good, too bad I've had so much of scotlands finest :occasion5:

Archived