Chiron?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone so rude to me...........? :smiley:

Hi StarChild

I don't think we mean to be rude, but understand that this is an Astronomy site and astrology is a bit of a dirty word around here. The thing astronomers absolutely hate the most (even more then cloudy nights) is to be mistaken for astrologers!

Why is everyone so rude to me...........? :p

StarChild78, a minimal amount of initial effort on your part would have shown you that SGL isn't an astrology site. There are appropriate places online to post astrology questions, and you've been given a link.. I suggest you use it. :smiley:

However, if you knew SGL was an Amateur astronomy site and chose to ask an astrology question anyway, then you shouldn't be surprised or saddened by the replies. Oddly enough, there are people who actually enjoy asking astrology questions in astronomy forums just to get a knee-jerk reaction from the science-minded members, and when they're joked about, they try to turn the thread into a pity-party. But we know you're not one of them :bino2: so again, I suggest that you click on the link which was given to you, or try Googling for an answer to your question about your birth chart.

The WWW is a big place, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.. best of luck to you.

:thumbright:

As a side note, I think most of the comments were tongue-in-cheek and we're a nice bunch really.. honest :smiley: .

Just forgive us if we try to make you look up at the sky for what it is and then start buying loads of expensive equipment.

Matt

Starchild, you should get yourself a planisphere (starfinder) at your local bookshop, in the astronomy section. This will allow you to pick out the zoadiacal constellations, making you one of the few astrologers who can point to the sky and say, "There's Sagittarius!" There is great joy to be had in learning the constellations for the first time.

You will be able to find the planets, with a little research, and be able to see what it means that Jupiter is in Sagittarius, and Neptune is is Capricorn, and Uranus is in your trousers er, Aquarius (Sorry, couldn't stop myself!) Recently, there was a close conjunction of Mercury, Venus and Mars just after sunset, and very lovely if you were in a position to see it.

I hope you will quickly realize that the sky is wonderful in and of itself.

Your probably better off asking here....

http://www.psychics.co.uk/psychic-forum/discussion/viewforum.php?f=30

Man i just visited this site....

Sooooo much fun reading the posts. :bino2::p:):shocked:

Highly reccomended if those clouds are getting you down. :smiley:

Ed

GO back a few levels and it gets even better

http://www.psychics.co.uk/psychic-forum/discussion/index.php?sid=1a97be81aab1fe453e954411df1ef53c

:shocked:

Feel free to return, preferrably when Pluto moves in to Orion thereby summoning the 'welcome back gods' from the 'your in the wrong place' underworld. The place renowned for its infestation of otters much to the dislike of brudy horses. :laughing3:

Matt

Archived