Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar.thumb.jpg.ef4882eb5fb3610f8a68e5e6913de0e3.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Astroblagger

atik 460ex usb cable

Astroblagger    140

Hello

Can anyone tell me where i can get a usb cable for an atik 460ex? Im assuming its a generic usb so no to pay huge prices from an astro site?

artem    49

I had one, ATIK460EXM and with the time I did lose the " so called original USB cable " and did start to use any one I did have but a longer one.. and for years, did not have any issues, beside the fact, the so called ORIGINAL USB CABLE was so short, that it was not really usable..

Cheers

Martiin

Tim    2,549

Worth replacing with a right angled end maybe ?

• Like 1

RayD    1,221

Standard mini USB from Amazon to suit the length you need is fine.  As mentioned, right angled works well.

20170715_121103.thumb.jpg.8346ecf081224142970bb334d4baf384.jpg

Gina    8,300

I've used just standard USB cables with my Atik cameras.  No problem other than falling out which happened with the supplied cable.  A right-angle mini USB plug and fastening the cable cured that.