Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads up: Nice Tripod on Astroboot

John

I bought the last one they did for the same price. The tripod came from the Netherlands but was well packed. Mine is a Berlebach Unii 28 and an ex-display model but in very good order. Mine carries the Astro Engineering logo as well as the Berlebach one.

I did wonder about this tripod. For all intense purposes it resembles a Berlebach UNI tripod but couldn't understand if it is why they would drop the name when advertising it and why put it in MISC's. Having had several upsets with astroboot in the past (all resolved promptly I might add) I have learned not to take things on assumption just because the item picture shows one thing it doesn't mean that's what your going to get.

If it is A1 and the quality matches a Berlebach then it's a good buy anyway.

17 hours ago, spaceboy said:

I did wonder about this tripod. For all intense purposes it resembles a Berlebach UNI tripod but couldn't understand if it is why they would drop the name when advertising it and why put it in MISC's. Having had several upsets with astroboot in the past (all resolved promptly I might add) I have learned not to take things on assumption just because the item picture shows one thing it doesn't mean that's what your going to get.

If it is A1 and the quality matches a Berlebach then it's a good buy anyway.

I suspect they do it to keep people on their toes i.e. To encourage you to look in all sections of the site so you see all the other stuff they have.

Archived