Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mesu 200 on the way!

gazza

Hi,

have just transferred final payment to Lucas for my Mesu 200. Will be on the way in a couple of days on its long journey to Geelong in Australia. As far as I know this will be only the second Mesu in Australia, though I doubt it will be the last as the mount seems to be starting to obtain some real traction in the AP world. Lucas quoted me around 10 weeks for delivery and I was notified it was ready in just under 12 weeks from sending my deposit......so a pretty accurate estimate. I gather he was getting inundated with orders - he was working on 3 batches of the mount at the same time. Nice to see quality being recognised. Will report further when it arrives.

cheers

Gary

Hi Gazza

Can you end me a PM? I'm also planning on buying the same mount in a few months. Just would like to know about the import process you have to deal with our customs laws.

Ben

1 hour ago, Benklerk said:

PM'd

cheers

Gary

Hi Gazza

Can you end me a PM? I'm also planning on buying the same mount in a few months. Just would like to know about the import process you have to deal with our customs laws.

Ben

1 hour ago, gazza said:

Now hanging out very badly - mount probably leaving Lucas today........I bet the next week is going to pass oh so slowly....

cheers

Gary

Make sure you install in upside down where you like mate ;)

Archived