Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HaO111NG from Les Granges

ollypenrice

Ha O111 NG? Noel's Green, that is! Tried Noel's Actions for creating a synthetic green from O111 and Ha on this one. Fortunately one of my guests was able to explain the instructions to me and then it went like a bomb! One and a half hours on both filtres in the Genesis. I'll go back to the dodgy brown and green Veil using this tehnique when I get a cloudy night.

I hate to mention that Ethos again, but the view of Stephan's Quintet last night was the best I have ever had here. Now I promise not to mention it again, but what will I do when it goes home at the end of the week?

Olly.

post-15040-133877345574_thumb.jpg

Quote: I hate to mention that Ethos again, but the view of Stephan's Quintet last night was the best I have ever had here. Now I promise not to mention it again, but what will I do when it goes home at the end of the week?

Olly.

:crybaby: :crybaby: You are doing it again Olly.

Ron. :)

I forgot to compliment you on the Helix Olly. It really is something. A real beauty.

You have a host of guys in the UK Green with envy over the skies you enjoy, and who can blame us, I think we are having the worst late summer weather ever here.

Ron.

The view of the Helix through the 20" dob there isn't bad either...

Am thinking about a trip down to Les Granges next year... havent told the wife yet :(

I convinced the missus with the excellent walking in the area - 8 clear nights and 10 days of marathon hikes left me a broken (but happy) man :)

Hoping to make it back out there sometime soon...

Lovely image, Olly.

Phil.

Archived