Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M42 , Quite a fun one to work on.

nightster

Sorry, but yet another M42.  It is such a fun target. Both to aquire and to process.  I grabbed the color last month, 10x360 RGB. I got the detail this past saturday. 30x10s, 20x30s, 20x120s, 20x300s.  Thanks to Sara Wager for a nice link to a layer mask tutorial, I appreciated the direction.  Had to crop out the Running Man as my Color stack wasn't quite on the center as the Lum was.  All feedback welcome. Thanks for taking to time to view.

large.M42_2nd_crop_final_final_hist_sat.png

4 hours ago, swag72 said:

This is a most pleasing M42 Jeff - Delicate looking processing as well - I like it :)

I really try to stay off the hard processing algorithms. I leaned on Photoshop more on this image than any in my past. I am just starting to feel comfortable in that program. The selective color tool is becoming a favorite. And those layer masks seem like dark magic, I am loving it. Thanks for the boost in confidence.  

Archived