SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

AstroBaby's Collimation guide

Having just bought a Cheshire (to supplement a laser which I think I've been using quite successfully) I thought I'd refer back to the invaluable guide written by AstroBaby and referred to so many times in this forum and around the world but the link is down everywhere I go.  It would be unfair to expect AstroBaby to keep her site running indefinitely as a public service at her expense and she deserves all the compliments she has been paid but is there a new link or does anyone have it saved as a pdf file to post, please?  My printed copy is 600 miles away, along with the laser collimator.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Astro_Baby said:

Just so people are aware it is available - went offline for a while while changing hosts etc.

http://www.astro-baby.com/collimation/astro babys collimation guide.htm

A number of us have been handing out copies left & right, Mel - hope you don't mind. It remains the most clear and lucid piece going.

Thanks for all you do -

Dave

Archived