Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

One good night of extra data added! (M 78 ) (another redo and the last i promise!)

simmo39

Well an extra hour and half of data added anyway. Last night was the best night for ages and although  couldnt play out for long I got an extra bit of data to add. Still need to add more but I feel im getting there.  Total data is now  3 hours or so but most of that taken in poor conditions and if I can get more ill dump the poorer stuff.

m78bmix2_zpsebpw7ams.jpg

Hints and tips welcome.

Yes, keep adding!

This is widely recognized as a very difficult one, particularly at our latitudes, so a great boost for your self esteem is waiting if you pull it off! What camera are you using? If it is a DSLR (as suggested by the blue-red-green blotch noise) you may get some tips from this video (but you may of course have seen it):

11 minutes ago, gorann said:

Yes, keep adding!

This is widely recognized as a very difficult one, particularly at our latitudes, so a great boost for your self esteem is waiting if you pull it off! What camera are you using? If it is a DSLR (as suggested by the blue-red-green blotch noise) you may get some tips from this video (but you may of course have seen it):

Hi, thanks. Yep its a canon 600D. Not seen this video thanks for pointing it out. Ill study it tomorrow when I have got more time.

4 hours ago, simmo39 said:

Well an extra hour and half of data added anyway. Last night was the best night for ages and although  couldnt play out for long I got an extra bit of data to add. Still need to add more but I feel im getting there.  Total data is now  3 hours or so but most of that taken in poor conditions and if I can get more ill dump the poorer stuff.

m78bmix2_zpsebpw7ams.jpg

Hints and tips welcome.

Great result so far. Consider using the poorer data for rgb colour info, but only the good frames for luminance. That way you lose less precious imaging time.

Archived