Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Vixen to Losmandy

Do you already have the dual bar?

If yes, you will need either to change the dovetail, or the saddle - ADM do a variety of saddles, but I don't know if they're interchangeable on the same cross bar. www.admaccessories.com/

If not get a dual bar which accepts both - like this, I think: http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p1287_Losmandy-DVSBS---Side-by-Side-plate-for-Losmandy-and-Vixen-Level-dovetails.html

Thanks for that, I already have the dual bar and it is sitting on my NEQ6 with two OTAs in the attic obsy.  Now that I have the CGE Pro which takes quite a bit of weight and cannot fit in the attic I have decided to get rid of the attic obsy and return to the garden.  I want to take the two OTA and place them astride the 11" RASA, hope that makes more sense.

Jim

So you want something which in general will perform like this?

ADM_DSBS-3HD.jpg

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/adm-losmandy-type-d-series/adm-losmandy-style-triple-mounting-bar.html

The connecting bar is 21" long, as opposed to 15" for the dual version. It looks fairly modular, so as long as you have the length you should be able to fit the third saddle without any problem - but check first!

Thanks again, I think that Putaendo may have hit on the answer, the centre piece would attach to the Losmandy on the 11", just a bit of reconfiguration required and it will be perfect, thanks all for the inputs.

Jim

Archived