SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mid Wales Feb half term

Peco4321

I was up the Cambrian Mountains back last September in a converted barn.The night sky is great there nice and black and no light pollution.I used my 20x80's binoculars on a tripod take a head light with you because it is so dark there.If you like Kites there is a feeding centre in the area at 2pm every day the centre throw meat out in a field and the Kites and Buzzards come down to feed on a meat.I used my 70-200mm camera lens to capture the birds in flight while coming down to feed.When i was there last it was £4.00 for adults.Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, laser_jock99 said:

Not been good so far has it?

Not a star in sight all week, and Doris is here now!  Forecast shows a brief respite tonight, as ever, we live in hope.  Could be a rough day first though, so keeping safe in the lodge I think, and that would be my advise to everyone. Keep safe and clear skies tonight. 

Archived