NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ready for Super Moon

iPeace

I can see it rising over the houses opposite through the lounge window. I'll have a proper look in a bit, not because it's being hyped in the press (again!) but because I like watching Moon rises :)

Super or not, I guess even hard core Moon fans struggle to excited about any kind of full Moon. Too bright and not much to see, move along please... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the reminder folks, just got 122 jpegs on my bridge camera :-)

Clear as a bell here Charl! Clear Outside said 1 hour of clear, so far its been clear since midday although cloud coming from the west, could tak an hour or two to get here, I should have kept the scope set up after trying Mars..

Anyhoo, just got back in after a great observing session. Nothing to report to hard core Moon fans, but it was heaps of fun and I'm none the worse, honestly. My teeth are a bit longer and I need a shave but I'm sure that full Moon observing is entirely harmless.

:happy11:

Archived